Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And the Lord lifts up my soul

This weekend almost the whole group of missionaries went down to Tiachung for our fall retreat. It was a great weekend of praising God. We had wonderful weather; you just couldn't ask for better weather. I loved all the songs we sang. Even if I don't have the best voice singing just lifts up my spirit. Being able to sing in English with English filling up the room was amazing to hear. We also stayed in the same hotel as the USA baseball team that was in Tiachung for the World Series of baseball. This time was also a great time to get to know some of the other missionaries that I don't see on a regular basis on a more personal level. While I may see them for bible studies, I don't always have time to get to know them personally. This weekend I was able to just let it drop and renew my spirit.

 One of the baseball players we met during our fall retreat.

No comments: